Lomond Wealth is proud to be a signatory of the UK Government’s Women in Finance Charter. It is a commitment by HM Treasury and signatory firms to work together to build a more balanced and fair industry.
The Women in Finance Charter:
- Commits firms to supporting the progression of women into senior roles in the financial services sector by focusing on the executive pipeline and the mid-tier level
- Recognises the diversity of the sector and that firms will have different starting points
- Means that each firm should therefore set its own targets and implement the right strategy for their organisation
- Requires firms to publicly report on progress to deliver against these internal targets to support the transparency and accountability needed to drive change
Our Commitment to the Charter
As a signatory to the HM Treasury’s Women in Finance Charter, Lomond Wealth is committed to supporting women’s progression in our industry.
Lomond Wealth currently has 33% female representation among our firm’s leadership. We have set targets to at least maintain this proportion of women in senior management, and in signing the Charter we have committed to:
- Have one member of our management team who is responsible and accountable for gender diversity and inclusion
- Review our recruitment policies and practices, including ensuring we achieve gender-balanced candidate lists, particularly for senior management roles
- Develop a global diversity and inclusion policy
- Provide training on diversity and inclusion for all employees